General terms and conditions of sale
Our prices include
- The trip according to the number of days indicated by private plane (assigned seat for the entire trip),
- Accommodation in shared rooms in 5* hotels (local standard) or in the best accommodation available on the destination,
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the entire trip,
- Drinks on board the aircraft (champagne*, spirits*, wine*, beer*, soft drinks) and standard drinks at meals (wine,* mineral water, beer* and soft drinks),
- All transfers, excursions and visits in the programme by coach, minibus, boat, 4×4 vehicle, train with local English speaking guides (other languages, please consult us)
- The services of a cruise director and his team of escorts, a French-speaking doctor and/or nurse throughout the trip,
- Party nights according to the programme,
- All visa, immigration and customs formalities and baggage handling subject to local law in some countries,
- Luggage allowance: 1 or 2 pieces of luggage per person depending on the type of aircraft and/or the duration of the trip,
- Repatriation assistance insurance, airport taxes, various issue fees,
(*) alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation
Our prices do not include
- Drinks outside the programme (bars, minibar, etc.),
- Expenses of a personal nature (telephone, laundry, etc.),
- Optional excursions (to be found on each product sheet),
- Double room for single use (so-called "single room supplement") : consult us,
- Accommodation in Suites : consult us,
- Private excursions (guide and driver) at each port of call for two people or small groups: consult us,
- Pre/post arrival package in Paris including domestic flight or train, transfers and 2 nights in a 4* hotel: contact us.
Optional comprehensive cancellation insurance : consult us
Our visa service will take care of all the visa procedures on presentation of the information to be provided after confirmation of your booking.
This service, worth an average of €300, is offered free of charge to all passengers.
As an indication, EU nationals must provide a passport valid for 6 months after the date of return with 4 free pages.
Conditions of registration
Registration form duly completed and signed, returned by e-mail (scan) or post.
- 1ᵉ deposit: 30 % of the trip at time of booking
- 2ᵉ deposit: 45 % of the trip, 90 days before departure
- Remaining balance (25% of the trip): 45 days before departure
Optional multi-risk cancellation insurance not included but highly recommended, to be taken out at the time of booking, for an amount equal to 6 % of the total amount of the trip.
Details of the conditions can be found in the insurance company's brochure enclosed with the application.
All cancellations must be communicated by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt and will incur the following cancellation fees depending on the date of receipt:
- 180 days or more before departure: 10 % of the travel price
- From 179 to 120 days before departure: 30 % of the travel price
- From 119 to 90 days before departure: 40 % of the travel price
- From 89 to 60 days before departure: 50 % of the travel price
- From 59 to 30 days before departure: 75 % of the travel price
- Less than 30 days before departure: 100 % of the travel price
All complaints must be sent as soon as possible and at the latest 20 days after the date of return by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, enclosing supporting documents to
Skies of the World
29 rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud
Prices and conditions
Our prices are payable in Euros (€) and are firm, but may be subject to revision, in accordance with the conditions described below and the terms of the General Conditions of Sale, and Articles R.211-3 to R.211-11 of the Tourism Code.
Our prices are based on the economic conditions prevailing in 2022, including accommodation, transport, fuel, taxes and the exchange rate of the US dollar and the currencies of the countries concerned.
Airlines, aircraft types and airports are subject to change without notice and are given as an indication only. Likewise, some scheduled stopovers may be replaced, cancelled or reversed due to security criteria or external parameters beyond the organiser's control and impossible to anticipate when the trips are published on our 2022 commercial media. The same applies to certain hotels and excursions that could not be offered in the end for reasons of force majeure. These services will be replaced by similar services at least equal to those initially planned.
The trip may be cancelled if the group does not reach the minimum number of participants required for the type of aircraft. In the event of cancellation of the trip due to lack of participants or a significant increase in the price of the trip due to the exchange rate or to the increase in particular of taxes or oil, the customer will be informed at the latest 30 days before the departure. The client will have a period of 8 days from receipt of the notification to accept the new proposal or to request the cancellation of his registration, which will result in the reimbursement of the sums paid by the client, however, no compensation can be claimed.
In the event of cancellation due to force majeure, the client may not claim any compensation. Force majeure is characterised by the unpredictability, irresistibility and exteriority of the event that prevented the execution of the contract (C. civ. art. 1148).
In the event of voluntary interruption of the trip by the client, the latter shall not be entitled to any reimbursement, even partial, of either transport services or other services, the only exception being total or partial coverage by an insurance company depending on the contract taken out and within the limits of the latter only.