Round the world tour in a 1st class private plane
Next departure: 14 February 2024
Ready to fly?
Need information, want to book?
We are at your disposal!
Who hasn't dreamed of unlocking some of the secrets of our planet once in a lifetime?
We are very pleased to present our next world tour for golf enthusiasts and travel lovers.
Over the years, our team has gained experience from dozens of trips by private plane, including Concorde, and has explored many corners of our planet to design unique, balanced, high-end trips.
Ciels du Monde also remains very sensitive to the protection of the planet and actively supports social and environmental projects in many countries.
We invite you to join us to live and share together an unforgettable experience of the Art of Great Journeys!
In partnership with
In more than three weeks, you will be back in Paris, with a heart full of new encounters and friendships, memories, laughter, landscapes, dances and music of today or traditions of the past, you will have discovered the most beautiful golf courses and done ... the world tour!
Our first flight will take us to this small country at the crossroads of the Americas, a link between the modernity of Panama City, the colonial charm of the Casco Viejo district and its richly preserved traditions thanks to its welcoming indigenous communities. But the major attraction during our stay will of course be a visit to its famous canal which connects the Atlantic and the Pacific and the discovery of one of its 3 locks.
At the crossroads of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay, Iguaçu will allow us to plunge into the heart of South America and to penetrate its impressive vegetation. Stretching for more than three kilometres and with an average height of 80 metres, the falls offer a breathtaking spectacle and the Devil's Gorge will refresh you with its spray under the amused gaze of the toucans.
A small confetti of land measuring 164 km2 in the middle of the Pacific, Easter IslandLocated 3700 kms from the Chilean coast and 4200 kms from Tahiti, the island is famous throughout the world for its enigmatic Moai, monumental basalt statues created between the 13th and 14th centuries. The contrast between the destitution of the island and the extraordinary culture of the Pascan society will always remain a source of incredulity and mystery.
It is after crossing the date line and thus civilly aged by one day that we will land in Viti Levu, the main island of the 300 that make up the Fiji archipelago. Halfway between Melanesian and Indian culture, this stopover will be an opportunity to immerse yourself in the heart of these civilisations and to make surprising discoveries during visits to villages or colourful markets. Finally, wonderful lagoons with turquoise waters will complete your relaxation.
After our visit to the Kiwis, welcome in the land of the Kangaroos in MelbourneThe Economist has repeatedly voted Australia's most pleasant city. Known as the 'Paris of the Antipodes', its lively neighbourhoods and numerous museums make it the cultural capital of Australia. A penguin parade, a trip on the Great Ocean Road or a day in the Yarra River wine region are just some of the options that will make our stay unforgettable.
Famous for its rice terraces, beaches and religious sites, Bali is one of the smallest islands in the Indonesian archipelago. A dream destination, this island is a subtle mix of natural wonders and omnipresent religious architecture. A land of culture, exchange and sharing, our change of scenery will be total between religious ceremonies and unsuspected culinary treasures.
The absolute pride of Cambodia, the temple of Angkor Wat is the largest temple and the largest religious monument in the world. Listed as a UNESCO heritage site, it bears witness to four centuries of Khmer sovereignty over an area of more than 400 km2. Enriching our visit with the temples of Ta Prohm and Bayon, we will not be able to resist discovering the local handicrafts and its cultural shows.
ABU DHABI (United Arab Emirates)
On its way to becoming the cultural capital of the Middle East, Abu Dhabi welcomes us for this last stopover. With a desire to open up to the world, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, inaugurated in 2007, is an exception as it is open to non-Muslims. Finally, a walk in the dunes at the gateway to the "Empty Quarter", considered to be one of the largest deserts in the world, and the discovery of the Louvre will complete the visit of this emirate.
The list of hotels is indicative and may be subject to change
Next departure dates
Next departure in:
Prices and conditions
per person in a double room
Cabin configuration: 3-3-3
Comfort: 3 seats for 2 people.
Service on board: Classic
Cellar: Special selection
Accommodation: 5 star selection
Visits in sub-groups of 25 people
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Your reserved seat for the entire trip in first class on our private plane (all flights non-stop except for technical problems).
- A surcharge of €3500 applies for a window seat guarantee subject to availability
- One golf course (18 holes) per country visited (8 in total except Easter Island) in the best golf clubs pre-selected by us including electric cart (to be shared), green fee
- Possibility to bring your complete golf bag as checked baggage without charge
- Golf competitions (on registration) with daily and overall gross and net scores among the members of the 2023 Special Golf World Tour and prize-giving cocktail.
- The management of golf competitions and golf lessons (on registration) by one of the best European golf teaching professionals, Mr Franck Adamowicz (in English only and subject to availability)
- Accommodation in the most emblematic hotels of our destinations
- Tours conducted in small groups with a dedicated tour leader and experienced French-speaking local guides
- Magical evenings and dinners in unlikely places throughout the journey
- A choice of optional additional services to create an individual programme for each stopover
A TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
- A cruise director and his team of guides
- A land operations manager
- A flight operations manager
- A chef and a sommelier in charge of preparing the menus
- A team in charge of luggage
- A doctor and/or nurse for the entire stay
- A professional image maker, creating memories on most of our trips
- Exclusive to Tours du Monde: massages on board by qualified personnel
IN THE AIR AND AT AIRPORTS
- A specially chartered aircraft adapted to the specificities of each trip with an experienced crew
- Pre-assigned seat for the entire journey
Carefully planned itineraries to avoid overnight flights and long legs
- Reduced waiting time at airports through negotiated procedures and routes offering substantial time savings and allowing priority boarding
- Luggage will be collected by our experienced team at the departure and arrival points of each port of call and delivered to each hotel room, wherever possible and in accordance with local legislation
- Menus delicately prepared by our chef and a wine list carefully selected by our sommelier
- The procedures for obtaining visas and the completion of immigration forms in the countries visited, as well as many other advantages that allow each passenger to fully enjoy their trip
THE PRICE INCLUDES :
- The trip according to the number of days indicated by private plane (assigned seat for the entire trip),
- Accommodation in shared rooms in 5* hotels (local standard) or in the best accommodation available on the destination,
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the entire trip,
- Drinks on board the aircraft (champagne*, spirits*, wine*, beer*, soft drinks) and standard drinks at meals (wine,* mineral water, beer* and soft drinks),
- All transfers, excursions and visits included in the programme by coach, minibus, boat, 4×4 vehicle, train with French-speaking local guides (other languages, please consult us)
- The services of a cruise director and his team of escorts, a French-speaking doctor and/or nurse throughout the trip,
- Party nights according to the programme,
- All visa, immigration and customs formalities and baggage handling subject to local law in some countries,
- Luggage allowance: 1 or 2 pieces of luggage per person depending on the type of aircraft and/or the duration of the trip,
- Repatriation assistance insurance, airport taxes, various issue fees,
(*) alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
- Drinks outside the programme (bars, minibar, etc.),
- Expenses of a personal nature (telephone, laundry, etc.),
- Optional excursions (to be found on each product sheet),
- Double room for single use (so-called "single room supplement") : consult us,
- Accommodation in Suites : consult us,
- Private excursions (guide and driver) at each port of call for two people or small groups: consult us,
- Pre/post arrival package in Paris including domestic flight or train, transfers and 2 nights in a 4* hotel: 850€ per person.
Our visa service will take care of all the visa procedures on presentation of the information to be provided after confirmation of your booking.
This service, worth an average of €300, is offered free of charge to all passengers.
As an indication, EU nationals must provide a passport valid for 6 months after the date of return with 4 free pages.
CONDITION OF REGISTRATION
Registration form duly completed and signed, returned by e-mail (scan) or post.
- 1st instalment: 30 % of the journey at the time of booking
- 2ᵉ deposit: 45 % of the trip, 90 days before departure
- Remaining balance (25% of the trip): 45 days before departure
Optional multi-risk cancellation insurance not included but highly recommended, to be taken out at the time of booking, for an amount equal to 6 % of the total amount of the trip.
Details of the conditions can be found in the insurance company's brochure enclosed with the application.
All cancellations must be communicated by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt and will incur the following cancellation fees depending on the date of receipt:
- 180 days or more before departure: 10 % of the travel price
- From 179 to 120 days before departure: 30 % of the travel price
- From 119 to 90 days before departure: 40 % of the travel price
- From 89 to 60 days before departure: 50 % of the travel price
- From 59 to 30 days before departure: 75 % of the travel price
- Less than 30 days before departure: 100 % of the travel price
All complaints must be sent as soon as possible and at the latest 20 days after the date of return by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, enclosing supporting documents to
Skies of the World
29 rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud
PRICES AND CONDITIONS OF IMPLEMENTATION
Our prices are payable in Euros (€) and are firm, but may be subject to revision, in accordance with the conditions described below and the terms of the General Conditions of Sale, and Articles R.211-3 to R.211-11 of the Tourism Code.
Our prices are based on the economic conditions prevailing in 2022, including accommodation, transport, fuel, taxes and the exchange rate of the US dollar and the currencies of the countries concerned.
Airlines, aircraft types and airports are subject to change without notice and are given as an indication only. Likewise, some scheduled stopovers may be replaced, cancelled or reversed due to security criteria or external parameters beyond the organiser's control and impossible to anticipate when the trips are published on our 2022 commercial media. The same applies to certain hotels and excursions that could not be offered in the end for reasons of force majeure. These services will be replaced by similar services at least equal to those initially planned.
The trip may be cancelled if the group does not reach the minimum number of participants required for the type of aircraft. In the event of cancellation of the trip due to lack of participants or a significant increase in the price of the trip due to the exchange rate or to the increase in particular of taxes or oil, the customer will be informed at the latest 30 days before the departure. The client will have a period of 8 days from receipt of the notification to accept the new proposal or to request the cancellation of his registration, which will result in the reimbursement of the sums paid by the client, however, no compensation can be claimed.
In the event of cancellation due to force majeure, the client may not claim any compensation. Force majeure is characterised by the unpredictability, irresistibility and exteriority of the event that prevented the execution of the contract (C. civ. art. 1148).
In the event of voluntary interruption of the trip by the client, the latter shall not be entitled to any reimbursement, even partial, of either transport services or other services, the only exception being total or partial coverage by an insurance company depending on the contract taken out and within the limits of the latter only.
For our optional excursions and packages DUO, contact us.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We actively support local initiatives that have been carefully selected for their positive impact on the environment. We work with our local partners to introduce you to these destinations through tours designed to preserve nature and respect the local population. We develop partnerships with international NGOs to deliver medical and educational supplies to selected destinations.